Precious Memories with Roses - Don't think she uses the roses you send

Bardstown, Kentucky 1 comment

I ordered quite a bit of jewelry from Precious Memories with Roses.You send flowers from a loved ones funeral and beads are made from the flower petals.

All of the jewelry that I received was made with black beads and I sent beautiful roses that were not black! I was told that I should have specified to her that I wanted the beads to be made from the color of the roses I sent. I was told that "they all turn black when the petals are cooked". I have ordered jewelry from other places who do the same process and have received the beads in the same color as the flowers.

I do not believe that the jewelry was made from my loved ones funeral flowers.

Now it's too late as I do not have any more flowers.So incredibly disappointed.

Comments

Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1201694

I'm sorry this happened to you.However, I did specify that I wanted the colors preserved.

I have ordered through Rosemary twice now and have pedals ready for a third order. The first time was from my grandmother's funeral where we had beautiful lavendar roses. She preserved the color perfectly and we all received lavendar necklaces. The 2nd order was from my father in laws funeral and he had white roses.

She did the best she could, but we ended up with yellow necklaces. We were told in advance, if you don't specify in your order to preserve the color, that it will turn out black. Again, I'm sorry that your loved ones roses were returned to you in a state that you were not expecting.

That can not be undone.I'm also sorry for your loss.